New Orders Dispatched Next Working Day
We have worked with some of the finest mixologists to create some beautiful cocktails which complement our meads.
- The Boulevardier cocktail is on the up following in the wake of the Negroni cocktail. Made with spicy whiskey, Amaro and, of course, Wild Red Mead.
- Sharp and salty like an acerbic South-Western pirate. We will never apologise for the name.
- For when you are feeling stylish. Pour into a champagne glass to complete the dashing image of splendor with the excellent flavours to boot.
- Low on the alcohol but has a fierce bite, the Kinsale Mule works well iced up for summer. You can even heat it up for those colder nights when you need that kick.
- From Mexico to Ireland, a Celtic hit made from agave syrup and tequila, with that classic salted rim.
- A warming festive drink for cold winter days. Heat in a pan in the kitchen and soon the whole house will be filled with the lovely aromas.
- Live the high life with this Mead Manhattan. Stirred, not shaken, served in a cocktail glass and garnished with a Maraschino cherry
- A glass of sunshine - Mead Sangria is fabulous on a sunny day, barbecue optional. Recreate the full festival experience at home.
- This is a mead take on the classic 1920's prohibition era cocktail. Honey and lemon was added to mask the taste and smell of bathtub gin.
Signup for our Newsletter