Mulled Mead & Apple CupEmbrace winter with enticing aromas - mulling mead with apple, honey and spices
- 400ml of Atlantic Dry Mead -White Port Barrel Aged
- 125ml apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- slices of fresh ginger root
- 1-2 tsp of honey to taste
Garnish: Slice of apple
- Warm gently in a pan and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a heat proof glass
- Garnish with a slice of apple
Serve hot to warm up after a chill winter’s walk or post shopping expedition.
Tip: You can substitute the spices with a spiced tea such as chai. Just don’t leave it steep too long!
We love the spiciness of the Atlantic Dry Mead -White Port Barrel aged but you can substitute with Atlantic Dry Mead
Kate Dempsey from Kinsale Mead Co.