St Brigid’s Cocktail – Brigid’s BeehiveIn honour of St. Brigid, a legendary brewer and mead-maker, we created a refreshing cocktail that we trust would earn her approval this February 1st!
60ml Atlantic Dry Mead
20ml of Lemon Juice
15ml of Honey Syrup, equal parts honey & water
3 Drops of Angostura Bitters
Aquafaba foam “Chickpea Water”
- Place Ice into your cocktail shaker.
- Optional – Place a spec of honey on the rim of your glass as a garnish.
- Measure and pour your Atlantic Dry Mead, Lemon Juice, Honey Syrup into the cocktail shaker.
- In a separate bowl or cup, lightly whip your aquafaba until semi-frothy.
- Combine the Aquafaba with the remaining ingredients and shake for 30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into your coupe or glass of choice.
- Finally add 3 drops of Angostura Bitters to the foam. Use a cocktail stick or similar tool to and draw circles through these drops to create a lively design.
- Enjoy St Brigid’s Beehive!