Kinsale Atlantic Dry Mead
Atlantic Dry Mead is a delicious traditional style mead made from raw orange blossom honey carefully sourced from Southern Spain. The honey is mixed with local water and yeast and fermented off dry.
- Refreshing citrus with ripe apples and even a touch of softer pears and white fruit. An attractive, soft, honeyed, fruity taste which is very enjoyable and certainly different and intriguing. 12% ABV.
- Enjoy chilled over ice or serve half and half with a lightly flavoured tonic and an orange garnish.
- Lovely with almonds, fish and oysters or try it with a lemon tart or buttermilk pannacotta.
- Gold medal at the International Mazer Cup;
- Silver in the Blas na hEireann Irish Food Awards.
- Gold in a Special Choice Category at the Free From Food Awards.
Naturally Gluten Free. Low in sulfites.
|ABV / Strength||
Bee’s Knees Mead Style
1 measure of Irish Gin
2 measures of Atlantic Dry Mead
½ measure of honey syrup
½ measure of fresh lemon juice
Shaken and poured in a saucer cocktail glass with a lemon twist garnish.
This is a mead take on the classic 1920’s prohibition cocktail. Back then the addition of honey and lemon was used to mask the taste and smell of bathtub gin.
Honey syrup is half honey, half warm water.
It was created for us by Thomas Kay & Miroslav Adamcik @ The Supper Club, Kinsale.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery charge to anywhere in Ireland is €7 for orders up to 12 bottles.
Standard Delivery charge to anywhere in the UK is €14 for orders up to 12 bottles.
Note: We can’t currently ship outside the UK and Ireland.
Delivery will usually be within 1-2 working days during normal working hours (Mon-Fri) using an independent courier and must be signed for.
Contact us on 021-477 3538 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any special requests or large orders.
If you want to buy 12 bottles or more, please contact us directly for a discount.
Returns and Refunds:
You can cancel orders up to the day of dispatch, simply contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at 021-477 3538.
If you are not happy with a mead, a delivery or an aspect of our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you in any way we can.