Kinsale Atlantic Dry Mead
Atlantic Dry Mead is a delicious traditional style mead made from raw orange blossom honey carefully sourced from Southern Spain. The honey is mixed with local water and yeast and fermented off dry.
- Refreshing citrus with ripe apples and even a touch of softer pears and white fruit. An attractive, soft, honeyed, fruity taste which is very enjoyable and certainly different and intriguing. 12% ABV.
- Enjoy chilled over ice or serve half and half with a lightly flavoured tonic and an orange garnish.
- Lovely with almonds, fish and oysters or try it with a lemon tart or buttermilk pannacotta.
- Gold medal at the International Mazer Cup;
- Silver in the Blas na hEireann Irish Food Awards.
- Gold in a Special Choice Category at the Free From Food Awards.
Naturally Gluten Free. Low in sulfites.
|ABV / Strength||
- Bees Knees Cocktail
- Delivery & Returns
- Kinsale Mule Cocktail
- Perfect Irish Manhattan Cocktail
- Don of Kinsale Cocktail
- Reviews (0)
Bees Knees Cocktail
Bee’s Knees Mead Style
1 measure of Irish Gin
2 measures of Atlantic Dry Mead
½ measure of honey syrup
½ measure of fresh lemon juice
Shaken and poured in a saucer cocktail glass with a lemon twist garnish.
This is a mead take on the classic 1920’s prohibition cocktail. Back then the addition of honey and lemon was used to mask the taste and smell of bathtub gin.
Honey syrup is half honey, half warm water.
It was created for us by Thomas Kay & Miroslav Adamcik @ The Supper Club, Kinsale.
Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery charge to anywhere in Ireland is €7 for orders up to 12 bottles.
Standard Delivery charge to anywhere in the UK is €14 for orders up to 12 bottles.
Note: We have automatic pricing calculated for delivery to France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Delivery will usually be within 1-2 working days during normal working hours (Mon-Fri) using an independent courier and must be signed for. Must be over 18 years old.
Contact us on +353 (0)21-477 3538 or email@example.com with any special requests or large orders or shipping to other European countries.
If you want to buy 12 bottles or more, please contact us directly for a discount.
Returns and Refunds:
You can cancel orders up to the day of dispatch, simply contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 021-477 3538.
If you are not happy with a mead, a delivery or an aspect of our service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you in any way we can.
Kinsale Mule Cocktail
Perfect Irish Manhattan Cocktail
- 2 parts Jameson Black Barrel Whiskey
- ½ part Atlantic Dry Mead
- ½ part Wild Red Mead
- Dash of bitters
Stirred, not shaken, served in a cocktail glass and garnished with a Maraschino cherry
Created by Rory at Hayfield Manor, Cork & Great Southern Killarney
Don of Kinsale Cocktail
- 1 measure of Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 2 measures of Atlantic Dry Mead
- splash of Agave Nectar
- 1 measure of pink grapefruit juice
Shake with ice and pour into a glass with a salted rim.
From Mexico to Ireland, a Celtic cocktail hit from agave and honey
Created by Paul at the River Lee Hotel, Cork.