Cherry, Rosewater and Wild Red Mead Panna CottaRosewater and Cherry with a splash of Wild Red Mead. Fabulous! Pour a glass as an accompaniment.
- 20cl full fat milk
- 20cl fresh cream
- 40g sugar
- 2 1/2 gelatin leaves
- 1 tbsp rosewater
- Cherry coulis or purée
- 1tsp Wild Red Mead
- Garnish – angelica and cherry
1. Soak the gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the milk, cream and sugar to a boil.
3. Remove from the heat, squeeze out any excess water from the gelatin and add to the hot liquid.
4. Add the rose water. Mix until fully dissolved.
5. Pour in small ramekins or glasses (on an incline, optional). Let it cool down before placing in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
6. Top up with the cherry coulis and mead. Place back in the fridge until serving.
Garnish with candied angelica and a cherryCreated by @Clairemariecuisine