Orange Mead SorbetAtlantic Dry Mead with Honey and Orange combine for this delicious palate cleanser after dinner or even between courses.
- 150ml of Kinsale Atlantic Dry Mead
- 60ml/4 tbsp. Honey
- 1 Orange
- 4 cups of hot water
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blitz until the liquid is well combined and slightly frothy.
- Place the mixture into a bowl, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once chilled add to an ice-cream maker according to instructions.
- Once sorbet is made, place in an airtight container and freeze until firm.
Scoop into a glass or dish and serve with an orange twist and a little honey.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.