*As served at the State Feast for President Joe Biden*
Wild Red Mead & Cherry Sorbet
Wild Red Mead and cherry sorbet, lightly sweetened with honey and fresh orange juice - absolute perfection!
- 1 pint glass frozen cherries
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed orange
- 180g honey
- 180g Wild Red Mead
- Add frozen cherries, honey, orange juice and half the mead into a high-powered blender.
- Pulse the ingredients together until smooth.
- Slowly pour in the rest of the mead while still blending.
- Pour mixture into freezer-proof container and cover.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours (for best results, freeze overnight).
Signup for our Newsletter